Atmosphere Cinema Rental Gear
Call or email for rentals.
FreeFly Movi Pro
The MōVI Pro is an evolution of the Freefly gimbal system for larger cinema cameras and upgrade to the MōVI M10 and M15 gimbals. Key features include:
- Supports up to fifteen pounds of equipment
- RED Camera Control with optional cable
- Mimic remote control improves 2nd operator function
- Dual hot-swappable batteries for all day shooting
What’s new? Re-built from the ground up (or the sky down?) the Movi Pro is Freefly’s latest, flagship 3-axis camera gimbal system with a new emphasis on speed, ease of use, and versatility.
Get Shooting Faster. The MōVI Pro boasts a 2 second boot time and a 10 second autotune wait that can all you to get up and running, or walking, or skipping while you shoot even faster.
Ring Around the MōVI. The MōVI Pro comes with a ring, rather than handlebars like the previous generation to maximize the amount of grab-able surfaces on the MōVI, making it perfect for passing the rig off to another operator mid-shot. There’s also a built-in stand now, so when you need a rest, it’s easy as just setting the unit down.
RCP Support. The MōVI Pro offers support to control camera settings on RED cinema cameras when also renting the Freefly RED RCP Serial Cable for Movi Pro. Utilizing the REDLINK Command Protocol, you can control a host of settings that include ISO, frame rate, shutter and recording start/stop.
Mimic Remote. The included Mimic remote means that you can control the MōVI with actual movements rather than a joystick or thumb controller.
Hot Swappable Batteries. The MōVI Pro is powered by a pair of hot-swappable, intelligent batteries. Allow me to re-phrase that, the MōVI Pro, the camera, and all of the accessories you may add are powered by a pair of hot-swappable batteries.
- MōVI Pro
- MōVI Ring Pro
- MIMIC Controller
- (6) Batteries
- (2) Battery Charger with leads
- Rod Mount Adapter
- 13mm quick-release monitor mount
- (1) 3mm driver
- (1) 2.5mm driver
- (1) 2mm driver
- (1) 1.5mm driver
$600 – Weekly
FreeFly Movi M5
What to know about the Movi M5:
- Weight Capacity. 5 lbs, maximum.
- How easy is it to use? The Movi is not what one would call a “plug and play” solution; the M5 needs a good amount of training and practice to produce great results.
- Battery Dangers. Like any electrical device you should never touch the wires together. You should also never run the LIPO battery below 30% as it will damage the battery.
- Optional Transmitter for Remote Operation. We offer the Futaba 8J controller for remote operation as a separate rental.
- Optional WiFi Adapter. The MōVI ships ready for use with Android, OSX, & Windows devices. To use iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, etc) you will need to rent that Wifi adapter.
Features of the M5 include:
$500 – Weekly
Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Follow Focus System
- 1000′ Wireless Range
- Two Lens Drive Motors
- Motors Feature Integrated Receivers
- 0.8 MOD Drive Gears
- Focus, Iris, Zoom Hand Unit
- Motors Daisy-Chain for Power
- Right Handgrip with Focus Control
- Left Handgrip with Iris and Zoom Control
- Hard-Shell Waterproof Case Included
The Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Follow Focus System features a 1000′ transmission range and comes with two lens drive motors with built-in wireless receivers, a FIZ hand controller, and two handgrips—one to control focus, and the other iris and zoom. The lens drive motors each feature a cine standard 0.8 MOD drive gear and two 7-pin connectors, which enables you to freely swap or interchange each motor. The motors power by daisy-chaining using the 7-pin cables, and each motor includes a 19mm rod clamp with 19 to 15mm reducing bushing.
The FIZ hand controller allows you to control focus, iris, and zoom and includes a neck strap. The handgrips feature adapters that enable mounting the controllers onto ARRI-compatible rosettes or onto 25/30mm diameter rods, such as those used with gimbals. The system comes packed in a waterproof hard case that protects your gear during transport and storage.
The system features three ranges: low, medium, and high. It supports up to 15 channels to select from, and the controllers’ pair with each motor via the motor ID.
The FIZ hand unit can control three channels (focus, zoom, and iris), as well as override the handgrips.
The motors can calibrate on lenses with or without hard stops, such as a photo lens with follow focus gears.
The motors feature cine standard 0.8 MOD 32 pitch drive gears. Each motor includes a 19mm rod clamp and a 15 to 19mm adapter bushing, allowing you to mount the motors onto either a 15mm or 19mm rod.
The motors power from a D-Tap connector, and then pass power by daisy-chaining via the 7-pin connectors with the included cables.
The FIZ hand controller and each handgrip power via two 18650 3000mAh, 3.7V Li-ion batteries.
The batteries in the FIZ hand controller will last for more than 10 hours, and up to 48 hours in each handgrip, when idle.
- Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Follow Focus System
- Wireless FIZ Hand Unit
- 2 x Wireless Motors
- 2 x 19mm Motor Rod Clamps
- 2 x 19 to 15mm Bushings
- Wireless Left Handle (Focus)
- Wireless Right Handle (Iris, Zoom)
- 4 x Follow Focus Disks
- 7-Pin to D-Tap Motor Power Cable (29″)
- 7-Pin to 7-Pin Straight Motor Cable (11.7″)
- 7-Pin to 7-Pin Straight Motor Cable (7″)
- 2 x Handle to ARRI Rosette Adapter
- 2 x Handle to Gimbal Bar Adapter (25 to 30mm Compatibility)
- Four-Slot 18650 Battery Charger
- AC Power Cord for Charger
- Wireless FIZ Hand Unit Strap
- Hard-Shell Waterproof Safety Case
$1000 – Weekly
Insta360 Pro 8K VR / 360
- Capture 360 spherical VR videos and stills in 8K and 3D. Put on an optional VR headset and watch everything as you capture it. Moreover, you can live stream it as you capture it, using less bandwidth thanks to H.265 compression and cube map projection techniques. These are just some of the features of the Insta360 Pro, which was designed from the ground up with creators in mind.The Insta360 Pro is built with six 200° fisheye lenses and offers adjustable shutter speed, but you have complete control over how many lenses the camera shoots with. You can select from just three to all six and control which subjects take center stage in the image. The camera also records audio with four built-in mics and additionally supports an external mic.There’s a big difference between 360 with image stabilization and 360 without it. Advanced, real-time image stabilization is another of the features of the Insta360 Pro. The Insta360 Pro also employs a precise optical flow stitching process that minimizes seam lines.The Insta360 Pro features a mostly aluminum frame and comes with a base stand that can be used as a stand or as a tripod mount (via a threaded mounting hole on the bottom).
- (1) Charger
- (1) Charging Hub
- (3) Batteries
- Tripod Mount Base Stand
- (2) SanDisk Extreme 64GB SDXC UHS-I Card V30
- Lens Cover
$1000 – Weekly
MOZA Guru 360° Air Camera Stabilizer
The Moza Guru 360° Air is a 3-axis handheld stabilizer designed for 360 cameras. This unique gimbal allows a 360 camera to capture smooth 360 video. The Moza Guru 360° Air combines advanced stabilization technology, industry-leading design, and intelligent software. It offers 360 filmmakers a tool to create immersive content for the VR world. With an impressive payload capacity of 3.3lbs, the Moza Guru 360° Air works with a huge range of 360 cameras including the ZCAM S1, Insta360pro, Obsidian, GoPro Omni, and many more.
Adjustable Counterweight for Easier Balancing
The adjustable counterweights enable the gimbal to work with 360 cameras of varying dimensions and weight. Whether the camera is a lightweight 360 camera or a heavy professional 360 camera, the Moza Guru 360° Air can stabilize the best 360 cameras available.
$100 – Daily
$400 – Weekly
ATOMOS Shogun Flame 4K HDMI / SDI Recorder
The Atomos Shogun Flame is a 7″ 4K HDMI & SDI HDR monitor with recording in 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes, DNxHD, and DNxHR and is an upgrade to the Atomos Shogun. Key features include:
- HDMI / SDI. The Shogun Flame features both 4K HDMI and 12G-SDI
inputs / outputs.
- AtomHDR Display. The traditional Rec.709 video standard is based off an 8-bit color depth and about 6.5 stops of dynamic range. The Shogun Flame’s monitor features a wide 10-stop dynamic range and a 10-bit signal processor, making it capable of natively displaying log footage without it looking washed out. Built-in
pre-setsfor Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras convert the typically flat looking log based images into vibrant HDR pictures.
Note: The preset looks will only actually affect viewing, the recorded footage remains totally unaltered.
- High Bright Display. When working within the Rec.709 space, the Shogun Flame’s monitor offers a High Bright mode. Taking advantage of the monitor’s full 1500 cd/m² brightness, the Shogun Flame can be used outdoors in brightest of environments without a requiring a hood.
- Pro Recording. Capture footage at resolutions up to DCI 4K (4096 × 2160) and frame rates up to 120fps (1080p only).
- Re-designed Construction. The Shogun Flame was rethought with a focus on a real-world production environment. The protective rubber bumpers are now built into the case design. A second Sony L-Series battery plate has been added to enable longer record times and allow hot swapping, along with a newly redesigned battery charger to handle your power needs.
- HDMI Connection. If using a Sony a7S or Panasonic GH4, you must use an HDMI cable for delivering the signal from
camerato recorder. Be aware, the HDMI standard was designed to connect home theater components together in a living space, not for professional field production. You should expect lots of signal loss, connection issues, and delays if relying on an HDMI cable.
- Thermal Management. If shooting for long periods (especially in direct sunlight or hot/humid environments), the Shogun’s active cooling will likely be unable to keep up with your production. The only solution is giving the recorder a cool-down break every 20 minutes. Power it off and leave in a cool, dry place for about 10 minutes. Failure to do so will cause stability issues and possibly data corruption. Use at your own risk.
- Shogun Flame
- (2) Sony NP-F970
- Fast Battery Charger
- USB 3.0 SSD Dock
- LANC / Serial Loop Cable
- D-Tap to DC Cable
- Lemo to XLR Breakout Cable
- (2) Simsukian AC Adapter
- (4) SSD Master Caddy II
$200 – Weekly